Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sailboat Canada I Want To Buy A MacGregor 26 Sailboat Where Is The Best Place To Find One?

I want to buy a MacGregor 26 sailboat where is the best place to find one? - sailboat canada

I am looking for an XO MacGregor 26M sailboat for about a month. I am looking on the Internet and magazines to browse. I am willing to up to 15,000 United States found that works for me. one year passed between 1997 and 2005. Does anyone know of a website. I live in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada, and I am willing to travel up to 500 miles. Thanks

4 comments:

Damon_ru said...

Here are some MacGregors for you. They are about 15,000 U.S. dollars, but maybe find a solution to help brokers.
1. MacGregor 1995 - http://www.yachtcouncil.com/yacht-info.a ...
2. MacGregor, 2006 - http://www.yachtcouncil.com/yacht-info.a ...

Good luck!

mark t said...

go
www.yachtworld.com
It should be found there.

science teacher said...

See the website for the elections.

MacGregor seem to have a sequel, well, but no motor or sailing. There is a group of owners, you can try this group, which is in your area.

Cunning Linguist said...

Please find all of you a favor and do another. It is preposterous, are poorly educated, and a poor excuse for a boat and a sailboat. Most boat owners to look around them and their owners with contempt.

Post a Comment