Monday, January 11, 2010

Building A Custom Shower Custom Shower Question About Electric Panel Placement?

Custom Shower question about electric panel placement? - building a custom shower

I need to build a custom shower in the bathroom of my cabinet 1 / 2. I'm going all the steps from the shower pan, concrete advice and tiles. I want to get the permission, but before they had to plan and discuss with the inspector, I ask.
You see .. The only problem I have is that the main switchboard, on the other side of the wall of the shower. (This would be a side wall in the shower, so that no water lines along)
So my question (s)

Was it in the code to the CNE?

Basically, I wonder if I can do to get an electric shock run, or jog in any other unforeseen problems w and the cabinet.

Can the cabinet for about 6 meters away from the wall, move the shower. Has anyone an estimate of how much would it cost?

Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

move the Control Panel, or "really" good friends with the investigator

Anonymous said...

move the Control Panel, or "really" good friends with the investigator

Post a Comment