Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Diy Clamp Tripod Is It Hard To Change The Rear Shock Absorbers In A Mitsubishi FTO? Do The Springs Need To Be Clamped?

Is it hard to change the rear shock absorbers in a Mitsubishi FTO? Do the springs need to be clamped? - diy clamp tripod

I do not know much about fixing cars, but I'm only after changing the radiator itself and not as hard as I thought, what are the shock absorbers for a safe work environment-it-yourself jobs.

I have also replaced the hand brush, but I think I let that set the elevator:)

1 comments:

kelly_f_... said...

Front shock absorbers or as simple as removing a few nuts or bolts conpressor need for a coil spring type in the search box
how to replace rear shocks
How to replace, the shock video
how to replace the rear shocks Mitsubishi
really do not earn much, or you replace the hub or both can be found to write in the only way

Post a Comment