Thursday, February 11, 2010

How To Make Underwear For Men Do You Know Women Who Have Screamed And Thrown Panties At Men? (Vegas Headliners, Rock Stars, Etc)?

Do you know women who have screamed and thrown panties at men? (Vegas Headliners, Rock Stars, etc)? - how to make underwear for men

Is this an indication that women are more sexually aggressive than men? Before you answer that believes that women looking for men to look for the quantity and quality, so I think that for women, men are men of quality to pull his pants.

When was the last time saw a man throws his clothes on a woman?

Cry (The list of men and women are not so small), Male Stripper, Movie Stars, etc.

How often have men's, women weep?
(Yes I know about the whistles and calls men and women. Whistles do not sound even encouraged men and women, as so excited to scream, like the women, when excited.)

Incidentally, I believe that men are more aggressive, but the difference between the romantic male sexual aggression / a WOMon women and romantic / sexual aggressiveness towards what people think the quality is almost negligible.

1 comments:

guyoms said...

**** Of course, of course, I personally know women who have launched their underwear for men to life.
Do not think this is an indication that women are sexually aggressive.
Once I saw an old man at the top Rino from the "Long Johns" in the audience and throw them on stage. What is a "rebellion" that has taken place ... I laughed my à # $% ^ off
I never cried the woman. No whistle, a cat or a monkey named ...
I agree men are in their approach to issues of sex and romance differently, but I think it may, on the conditioning of the society ..
In the "end" "2 to the dance dance" ...

Post a Comment