Monday, February 15, 2010

Thank You Letter For A Visa Grant Tourist Visa For Parents To USA - Attend Baby's Delivery?

Tourist visa for parents to USA - Attend baby's delivery? - thank you letter for a visa grant

I send my parents a letter of invitation "for the delivery of my 1st child support" to be granted a tourist visa?
Why are some friends told him that this letter may have a negative impact on your application.
Suggestions? his presence with me in this important period is very important for me!
Thanks in advance

4 comments:

George L said...

I do not know why this letter would have a negative impact. It would be also difficult to say how much of a positive impact, but I see how it could hurt. Whatever the make, nor for the officials of the interview to demonstrate that he has no intention of immigrants and the return after a short stay.

Barbara B said...

No, you can do

JUSTME said...

WOW. . . If you are pregnant and wants to visit her parents for the benefit, it is better to have something to do. Probably because it needs to go fast can be a lawyer to speed things up.

Congratulations on the baby and my best wishes for you

katyflee... said...

I think you should tell us where are your parents and what nationality they have. This is important for all the answers.

Post a Comment