Friday, February 5, 2010

What Does A Dentist Bill Look Like Help! My Dentist Has Issued Me With A Whopping Bill!?

Help! My dentist has issued me with a whopping bill!? - what does a dentist bill look like

Hi guys have to bear with me, I am very concerned about this issue!

I was part of a root canal done in emergency situations (as I was in extreme pain), where the nerve is removed and placed in a temporary filling. I have no pain, but wisely advised me to have to make an appointment with a dentist who performed the procedure. Now to be honest, I was hoping to teeth like I had (I still do not regularly inspected over the years and so far my diet consisted of candy, I completely cut off). However, when I booked an appointment with my dentist (I've decided not to seek a private and NHS), I received a bill for £ 1030! The breakdown is as follows:

£ 80 for two sessions of scaling and polishing
How to £ 350 per full root canal
£ 560 for 3 cave with color as the crown in the process of filling the root canal filling

All of this is provided by a private dentist, but do not know, dental care can be costly, "If I had known, would have taken Dental Plan!

IHave any questions, now would be cheaper if I had these procedures throughout the NHS? And how much cheaper? What I show here this procedure done by the NHS a real difference in the quality you get done by a private dentist? I know there are many questions, but please reply if I work, but I did not have enough money to spend on the handling great!

8 comments:

HELP THE PLANETLESS said...

He'd have some advice before starting treatment
Depending NHS dentist and have the ability to always be better, they sometimes ask the same name keeps popping up

If it were me, I needed something of their own treatment

Edit

Go right NHS

Good luck

Roosh said...

Approx. 198 kg:


http://www.nhs.uk/chq/pages/1781.aspx?Ca ...

It should not be much difference in quality. But privately, the dentist may have more options for devices that might not be better.

old know all said...

It is expensive, even for a private dentist. In hindsight, a breakdown of the initial charges would apply. OK, now you can bite and be awarded compensation, the experience. You have to find enough time to shop around to find a dentist at a lower cost to screen view in the next year.

James S said...

HOLY ****!

He had done similar things - € 285

Dr. Albert, DDS, (USA) said...

Work has been completed and the teeth are at risk or loss CORONADO FOR YOU fracture

ahferfux... said...

Enter the dental office with the title of your platform.

emily said...

I had a root canal treatment at a NHS dentist. It costs about 60 pounds and it was fine. I would have expected a lot more that I searched online and apparently 200 € - 400 €. I think the figure you mention sounds pretty bad for a private dentist.

Sometimes I think that dentists payment plans for which you do pay your bills a little at a time. You can try to ask your dentist if they are to do something.

lilly.th... said...

and tell them they have to make payments, and whether some adjustments to the law ....

Unfortunately, a lesson, always ask Quesiti of the dentist .. can not give everything a certain value, that can give estimates of things ... .. But what cleaning / maintenance / listed by pulling teeth and how to run.

I know that if I close my dentist, about $ 100 just to pull a tooth, Gish said ...

Post a Comment